Avatar universal

Big lump on penis that just formed recently.

So to start off ever since i remember, ive always had this small “ball” in my circumcised foreskin however just recently it’s begun to become swollen nd very tender to touch nd it’s began to produce puss. no clue what it is.
1 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
20620809 tn?1504362969
This sounds like something that should be seen by a doctor. But there are glands on the penis, sebaceous glands. These produce oil and sometimes can get clogged. Like a cyst. They can get infected.  I'd get checked out especially if this continues and/ or it becomes painful or hot to the touch. https://www.healthymale.org.au/mens-health/penis-lumps
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Men's Health Community

Top Men's Health Answerers
1622896 tn?1562364967
London, United Kingdom
139792 tn?1498585650
Indore, India
Avatar universal
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.