Men's Health Community

Can you get yeast infection on ball sack ?

Hi , had protected sex with a female That had a yeast infection, 3 days later my ball sack has become irritated and is skin chafting and skin is breaking open
Ya, you can get a yeast infection of your testicles after sex with a woman that has a yeast infection.  See your doctor if you haven't already if it hasn't cleared up yet.
I’ve been putting lotrimin af on it for 4 days now it seems to have gotten a lil better but skin is still irritated when I stretch it out or anything and has redness, my thought process in my head is making me to believe it’s herpes ?? Does this sound like anything like it ??