Men's Health Community

Does anyone have experience with damage from penis pumps?

So I used my pump last night for a shorter time than usual (maybe 5 mins), after finishing with it I was unable to get an erection. Would this be temporary damage or something permanent. There was no pain or straining and no popping noises or anything irregular.

COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi if that is a Vacuum Pump Please leave well alone , the damage they can do to the penis it's just not worth it at all , plus they don't work , that's all i can say sorry iv'e heard & read so many horror story's Pump's , Please take care
Turns out it was just a temporary problem and seems to have returned to normal now. Will definitely be going in the bin. Watch out people. I didnt get it for any extension or anything but bought jt on the recommendation that they can feel good (and it did) but not worth it considering what damage could be caused.