Men's Health Community

End of foreskin

I would like to know if there's a cream for skin fungus.. Its located on the end of the penis foreskin.  Please help   Thank You
Yes, you can use Lamisil, etc.
Thank you much..  I'll let you know if it helped ...
I looked up that recommendation you gave and found that it is a toenail PILL for fungus.  I need a cream for the skin.  especially for the area mentioned.  thank you anyway.
Lamisil is available in a 1% cream available at any drugstore.  It is used to treat many fungal infections:

Cures Athlete's Foot, Relieves Itching and Burning.
Full Prescription Strength.
Cures athlete's foot (tinea pedis). Cures jock itch (tinea cruris) and ringworm (tinea corporis). Relieves itching, burning, cracking, and scaling which accompany these conditions.

My son's doctor recommended it for jock itch and it does work.

HTH!
Yep, as usual Pammy said what I was trying to say, lol. You can get the cream at any drugstore :-)

However, I just noticed your post about "discolored foreskin". As far as I know grayish skin isn't a sign of an infection; the main signs of a fungal infection are a rash and itching/burning. I think maybe I'd see a doctor first, before trying any creams.
You could also use lotrimin.