Gynecomastia Pills

I am a 26 year old male that suffers from Gynecomastia. I have had this issue pretty much all my life but I am sick of trying to hide it. I am not overweight infact I regulary excersize and go to the gym but nothing seems to work. Its not because of any prescription drugs because my brother suffers from it also. I was wondering if the Gynecomastia pills can reduce this. The surgery is quite expensive and I would like to avoid it if possible. I have been researching and found there are pills that can help reduce the Gynecomastia. Please advise if that is a safe route to take. Thank you
There is no medication that can safely reduce gynicomastia. Avoid any medication that might muck up your delicate hormonal system. Formal surgery, and not just liposuction is your best way forwards. Take your time and shop around.  
   Hope the following link, if you have not read, may be of use to you :

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2770912/

Solace

You are reading content posted in the Men's Health Community