Men's Health Community

Help. Balantits or something else?

hi everyone. little backstory. about a month ago I started noticing some irritation/redness around my foreskin with small little micro cuts that were especially sensitive when I would retract my foreksin. i originally had attributed to friction/masturbation. I had done some research and posthitis was consistant with the symptoms. I eased off of the masturbation/sex and symptoms improved. I had even used a anti fungal with relief, however I still noticed that my foreskin retained a mildly reddish. yesterday I had sex and fast forward 24 hrs later I noticed that the head of my penis has several red spots. there not raised and not itchy nor do they burn. is this a case of balantitis / yeast infection ? or something else ?

I have only had 1 vaginal sex partner however I have had several other encounters but no penetration. just mutual masterbation.

If there is a way to attach pictures i can post some
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi sounds as you may have been a bit a bit rough with yourself , take a couple of days off it will soon settle down , take care
Thank you for a reply. By a few days how long should I wait ? It's been 6 days and it's still noticeable.  It seeks to fluctuate in appearance.  At times it's more noticeable than others.  no pain or itching tho.  
COMMUNITY LEADER
Sorry late getting back to you , it maybe worth seeing your Local Dr from what you have said i thought you been rough with yourself if you can put it down to that it's only time to heal & calm down , but if not better please see your Dr , for peace of mind id'e go , so sorry your in discomfort this long , please keep in touch for a update , take care