Avatar universal

Help needed. Small black bumps on pelvis and penis base. Help needed

They appeared a month or so back. I noticed them while i was manscaping. They don't hurt or itch. I only notice them when i see them. What are they?

1 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
20620809 tn?1504362969
I looked at the picture.  I do think you need to go to a dermatologist to look at this. https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/321328  I really couldn't find anything that matched what your spots look like.  I am not trained in this area but they do have a suspicious look to them I agree.  We can have hyperpigmentation that looks like your spots but your spots look raised?
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Men's Health Community

Top Men's Health Answerers
1622896 tn?1562364967
London, United Kingdom
139792 tn?1498585650
Indore, India
11369760 tn?1449504372
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.