Men's Health Community

I have lumps in both of my breast

Im a 15 yr old male. Back in the middle of May i discovered i had a small hard mass in my left breast. Then a few weeks later i found out there were 2 hard masses( one in each breast). They grew fast and were about .5 cm in diameter, in a matter of 3 weeks. Now fast forward to today, they are about 1cm in diameter and i think they are still growing but at a slower rate. It also hurts when i squeeze but only when squeezed from the top down and not from the sides. What could this be?
So, you are 15.  It's important to talk to your parents and they may have you go see your doctor to examine this. I do think it is pretty normal though for boys in puberty. The statistic is up to 70% of boys have lumps like you describe.  Things like cancer in breast tissue in males is extremely rare.  But do tell your mom/dad.