Men's Health Community
14k Members

I'm having a kind of vibration feeling around the head of my penis

About a few days ago I began to feel a vibration sensation just close to the head of my penis. It's like liquid building, but I hardly feel the urge to urinate afterwards. I don't feel any pain while urinating but this sensation makes me feel uncomfortable. I didn't take it seriously and I thought it will stop but it's been almost a week and I still get it each day, it comes and goes. Please any clues as to what this might be?
This could be from a lot of different things. Are you maybe dehydrated? How much caffeine do you drink? Water? Try decreasing caffeine (and alcohol) and increasing the water and see if that helps.

If you've had a risk for an STD, it could be that. It's not a common symptom, but if you've had unprotected sex, testing might be a good idea.

You might have a urinary tract infection. Or an inflamed prostate.

Really, there are a ton of possibilities, and your doctor can help sort it out with testing.