Men's Health Community

I'm looking for a fat removal procedure

I'm looking for a fat removal procedure but I don't want to go under the knife, as they say. The prospect of that terrifies me. Heard about coolsculpting so I was wondering if someone can shed some light on it?
I'm more for the old fashioned way through diet and exercise. If you don't change that, all the gat removal procedures in the world don't work because your lifestyle will take over again.  How much do you want to spend?  It's also worth noting that the most info you will ever find on this procedure are from the 85,000 plastic surgery doctors that want to make money off of it. I'd research who is good to go in your area if you are considering it and set up a consultation.  That will depend on where you are and is unique to everyone reading this. Mostly, issues associated with it are during the procedure (uncomfortable tugging sensation) and recovery for the first two weeks after.  There is a rare complication that affects mostly men called paradoxical adipose hyperplasia.  When that happens, fat cells grow bigger rather than what you want, less.  It's fairly new.  I would rather do this than a surgical procedure because of the less invasive nature of it but would also know ahead of time that there are going to be some plastic surgeons that shouldn't be doing it and liposuction is a little better known in terms of potential issues.  

What part of your body are you considering this for?
Agree on bettering life habits over interventions, as it will lead to longer lasting results. I personally lost 30 pounds that way, feeling better than ever and didn't get it back.