Men's Health Community

Is Avitin Plus same as Avitin 7?

I am taking these pills for my hair fall issue. I have almost completed taking the first strip of avitin plus and now I need more of this medicine but the local stores don't have it. They do have Avitin 7 tablets. So can i take Avitin 7 instead of Avitin plus? Any help for this would be appreciated.
Assume you are getting in a drug store?  Ask the pharmacist.  That's a good source of information. Typically a plus means something is added or higher concentration of the vitamins but should be similar products overall.  Make sure it is really working though as a lot of supplementation like that is marketing with little true effect.