Aa
A
A
A
Close
Men's Health Community
13.8k Members

Klebsiella pneumoniae

after i having unprotected sex from 6 months tonsils infection it's size was very big and my voice has gone and fever for two days then i start to take antibiotic then th pain has gone after that i start to hiv concern :( tht i notice white tongue and fatigue and weakness and low energy so i go to Ent dc he make total blood test and throat strep and sputum test so i have klebsiella pneumoniae  moderate growth and white spots told me it's candida !!! so she didnt give me any medicine after that my tonsils still big and no pain after 4 months i go to dc again and ask him to make test about candida she take tongue strep and test result was negative but my tongue still have white coat in the end of it so  i have made hiv test afyter 6 , 10 , 13 weeks and all was negative .....in the end i go to ent dc again and  make sputum test again i got klebsiella pneumoniae again but heavy growth and before this i have chest pain and colored sputum in the morning ,,,,,,so i concern about hiv can the result change after 3 months ??? to positive  :( the second question i heard that klebsiella pneumoniae  cause pneumoniae and appears when ur immune system get low  soo what should i do any body can tell me about the treatment or the medication of this situation  and that this klebsiella cause the tonsil's infection or what
0 Responses
Top Men's Health Answerers
1622896 tn?1562364967
London, United Kingdom
139792 tn?1498585650
Indore, India
11369760 tn?1449504372
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Sean Cummings discusses which available erectile dysfunction treatments may have the best outcome for you
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
10 prostate cancer misconceptions debunked.