Men's Health Community

Left Testicle pain (w/ cord)

I often have pain on my left testicle, and it hurts if I touch the testicle or its spermatic cord... Also, I can sometimes knowtice that the testicle always changes its hanging lenght... It has been always threatening me while having men's life...      Then I figured out that the cause of this was because I've worn tight pants before about few years..... ( now I regret it..)  However, I've been living like this for about an year, and the pain never seemss to leave

- I wanted to know if the left testicle (which I'm assuming is coiled) will be fine if I leave my testicle alone....
- And would my right testicle coil, too?
   Needless to say that you need to consult a Urologist at the earliest. Your problem is atypical of varicocele of the left testicle and it is more common than right testicle as the blood vessels of the left takes a more longer route than the right. It could also be due to inflammations/infections of the spermatic chord/testicle. In any case, a proper diagnosis and treatment is essential.

Soalce