Men's Health Community

Masturbation and ejacuating quickly

I don't know what to say but I have a habit of masturbation and I have masturbated for almost 13 years continuously with almost 2 to 3 times a day. But recently I noticed that while masturbating I don't last for more 1 min. I think due to masturbation my penis foreskin has become very sensitive and with light stimulation only I ejaculate. I searched it in the net and found out that it is called premature ejaculation but I want to know can this be cured. If I stop masturbating from now can this problem will be cured on its own or I need to see some doc. I really fear because I'm still 24 and within 4 to 5 months I'm going to marry and recently got a girlfriend. Now these all things have made me very frightened. Please help me
I have a similar problem. I am 28 years old male and I have been doing masturbation from 11-12 years. I have 2 problems in fact. the first one is pretty much the same as you. I ejaculate in less then 30 seconds and some time even before that secondly the strenght and quality of errection has gone down. I am really worried. It affects my confidence a lot. Need help too
For some guys, it's all in their heads.  I know a dude that has to 'go elsewhere' in his mind to hold off ejaculation.  During intercourse, wearing a condom may help. There are other things you can try and this link has info on that. https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/premature-ejaculation/diagnosis-treatment/drc-20354905  

Is the issue having sex with your partners?  Believe it or not, masturbating an hour before sex with your partner may actually help you. Strengthening your pelvic floor muscles can help.  Instructions on how to do so in that link but you find the pelvic floor muscles by stopping the stream of urine. The ones that do that are the pelvic floor muscles. Basically you then try to contract those muscles when lying down, move on to doing that when standing, sitting, etc. as they get stronger.  Do 3 sessions of that a day.  

Can this problem be cured fully
I am guessing when you masturbate, you just try to do it really fast and finish right away. What you can try to do is when you're close to the point of no return, stop and let the feeling subside. Then keep repeating for a few times before you finish. Actually unlike you, I have a problem of having delayed ejaculation. With a condom I have a 0% ejaculation rate. Without a condom it's about a 30% chance unless I do not masturbate for 1-2 weeks. My penis will get irritated faster than I ejaculate on most cases. I also masturbate quite frequently and I guess it's because i'm used to a tight grip