My Boyfriend Watches Gay Crossdressing Porn?

Okay, so I know snooping is wrong and I don't agree with it but with my kind of background in relationships I almost feel a need to do so. Anyway, I know my boyfriend masturbates all the time, I do too that's not an issue, but my concerns are that he watches Gay Crossdressing porn and that's the only kind of porn he watches and it's the only kind that will get him off. I also found that he has problems staying hard with me when we make love. He told me that he had issues with it to begin with when we first started dating and that he felt he needed to be in love with a person before he could have sex with them. We've had sex on several occasions without much of an issue so I know he finds me attractive. He has had experiences before where he has had or tried to have sex with a transgender or transsexual person but according to him only the first time he could finish, all the other times he couldn't get aroused. Every time I bring up something he thinks is "gay" like me hugging him from behind when we're laying in bed together, or pinching him near the bottom part of his butt (in a playful manner I'm not really into that kind of thing) he gets all defensive-like and says he's not gay or that's gay or it feels gay. Which i don't understand because I'm obviously not a dude except in partial mentality. I'm concerned that he isn't being true to himself, or that maybe he hasn't done enough self exploration for him to know if he were attracted to men who dress like women. From his experiences it sounds like he hasn't really delved into that part since transgender/transsexual and crossdresser are two different things. The reason I have concern for this is because my porn habits tend to go hand in hand with what I like, I know I am Bisexual and my porn habits tend to lean towards guys masturbating, shemales, and lesbians which goes along with me liking when guys send me videos. There will be the occasional thing where I like to watch it but i don't like it in actual sex but a good amount of it is directly related. So If he can only get off to crossdressing porn maybe he's not just into women? When I talked to him about something he thought was gay, he told me to let him know if i thought he was gay so we could just end things right then. But it wasn't that I thought he was gay, so much as I feel like maybe he likes women but maybe he also likes guys who dress up as women. So I guess my question is, can guys be completely straight and still watch gay porn?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Girl!!!!!! I'm an emotional freaked out disaster! It almost like I wrote this myself.  I need your info
Helpful - 0
A heterosexual person is attracted to people of the opposite sex. Boys who like girls and women who like men are heterosexual. Being heterosexual has long been considered "normal" in our society. When you think of a married couple or parents, it's usually been a man and woman — in other words, a heterosexual couple.That in my opinion is related to ur bf's case
Helpful - 0
Probably.  But that does not mean anything about your friend.  He might be straight and like gay porn and he might be gay and he might be bi and he might be something else.  It's really up to him to figure it out, not up to you to analyze unless you're asking because you think you should leave the relationship because of it.  If you like the relationship, stay, but keep your eye on whether or not he is really that into it.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Men's Health Community