My Penis Slight Curve

Hi I have been wanting to ask someone about this for awhile, I feel kind of embarrassed to talk about it. So my penis when it is soft is around 5in and when erect around 7.5-8. When I lay on my back and my penis is soft i try to put it on my stomach but something just makes it go to the left or down. When I am erect its like the opposite of a banana. It starts off straight and the there is something making it curve or dent. I bout an x4 lab product to see if I could straighten it out. Also, when my penis is soft the beginning of my penis is normal and then up more on the shaft its larger.. I can almost feel like a plaque or scar and I think that is the cause of the curve. My curve is not that bad but it is def noticeable. About 30 degrees or so. I just want to know what I am suffering from. If it is peyronies disease or it is just a slight curve. Thanks. Also i added a picture of the banana that most looks like my penis. Just picture that banana upside down.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi 85% of men/boys has a curve with there penis and they have no problem at all , those who do have trouble with a curve a Urologist is the answer to see , take care ,  
Hey Im glad to here from someone. Thanks for that :)

You are reading content posted in the Men's Health Community