Men's Health Community

Pain in penis while ejaculating?

So I have been having this problem for about 2 weeks now, it started out cause i started masturbating a lot, so I waited 2 days and did it again and i still felt the pain in the tip of my penis along side a burning sensation while I was ejaculating, It wasn't fun anymore. So I waited for about 5 Days and did it again and this time I ejaculated a lot, It wasn't fun at all and I still felt a slight pain in the tip of my penis, and also my penis felt really numb when i was masturbating. I didn't do it yesterday so i waited a day and did it today, and today my penis didn't feel numb that much and i was actually enjoying while I was masturbating and when I was ejaculating, the first time sperm came out i didn't feel anything, and than the 2nd and 3rd i felt this sharp pain from the tip of my penis to my anus, it felt like it was carrying something and than released it along with the pain. I don't feel pain urinating at all. What could it be? Also I'm planning on drinking a lot of water and doing it again after 3 days, Should I or should I not?
Possible Causes of Painful Ejaculation:

Orchitis
Orchitis is the inflammation of one or both of the testicles. The condition usually occurs as a result of inflammation of the epididymitis, a tube that connect each testicle to another structure called the vas deferens. Epididymitis also commonly occurs as a result of a bacterial or viral infection. Treatment for orchitis consists of a combination of antibiotics, anti-inflammatory medications, pain medications, and bed rest.

Prostatitis
Prostatitis is a disease of the prostate gland, characterized by pain and various urinary symptoms. There are different types of prostatitis: bacterial, chronic, and asymptomatic. Bacterial prostatitis occurs as a result of bacteria that travel into the prostate from the urethra. Chronic prostatitis and asymptomatic prostatitis have no known cause. Bacterial prostatitis can usually be effectively treated with oral antibiotics. In severe cases, intravenous antibiotics may be necessary. Chronic and asymptomatic prostatitis are difficult to treat, since the causes are unknown.

Prostate Cancer
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, prostate cancer is the most common cancer among men of all races and ethnicities. Symptoms of prostate cancer differ among individuals but generally include difficulty urinating, interrupted urine flow, difficulty emptying the bladder, pain during urination, blood in the urine and semen, pain in the back and pelvis, and painful ejaculation. Treatment options are available for prostate cancer, and it is up to the individual to decide which type of therapy to undergo. Available treatments include removal of the prostate, radiation therapy, and hormone therapy.

Urethritis
Urethritis is a painful inflammation of the urethra, usually caused by bacteria or virus infections. The bacteria responsible for urinary tract infections and some sexually transmitted diseases like chlamydia and gonorrhea can cause urethritis. The herpes simplex virus is another cause.