Men's Health Community
14k Members

Penis has shrunk in size by 2 inches...

Hello, I've noticed over the last two years when I get an erection I have lost 2 inches in my length. I'm 32 years old now and I have no idea why or what has caused this. Throughout my adult life I've always from time to time measured myself and was always usually around 7-7.5". Since I've noticed this change in my size the last couple years, I'm usually anywhere from 5-6". I've tried doing research, but it seems there is never a concise or agreed upon answer.

When I have an erection it doesn't seem like I am fully erect and it isn't fully hard. I've thought that it could be possibly have been caused by masturbating or maybe low testosterone (haven't had this checked). I just don't know, but I would really like to figure this out, because it doesn't make sense how I can lose that size. I haven't gained weight or any other thing like that. Is there anyone who may have a valid medical opinion or who can give me some advice on hopefully gaining back this loss, if it's possible...

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
I too used to be at approx 7-7.5 inch in length and over the years I have also seen a 2 inch reduction. According to my research contrary to medical opinion, your penis can shrink in size as your body stops or limits the amount of dht produced, this is what is responsible for penis growth, I have also found the reduced blood flow can also reduce size. This Can be caused by anemia, alcohol and smoking. You can have your testosterone tested and make sure levels are ok. If not the good doctor should be able to prescribe some topical dht. Apparently this makes it grow although I have never tried it personaly my research sugests it works great. I have found great success in regaining my previous manhood using penis weights. I hang some steel balls using a special penis weight device. I have rgained almost 2 inches in 6 months. It's very easy and can be worn under ur briefs for 8-10 hours per day, I do 3 days on 1 day off then 2 days on 1 day off then Repeat. It works for me and has worked for many more. There are penis enlargment forums that discuss weight hanging just google it. If you want any more info dont hesitate to message me.

Hope this helps.
I've actually had this same problem, it used to be right at 8 inches, but it had a decent curve to it which I hated. Its lost about 2-2.5 inches (it varies oddly enough), I'm embarrassed now, it's not really small but still it used to be so much bigger. Anyway, I'm trying a transaction device, used it about 2 weeks and it seems like it may be working.  But it's hard to tell.