Men's Health Community

Penis head peeling after mastrurbation

I am 27 years old male and after unprotected sex with a friend of mine (female) had yeast infection a couple months back. The doctor prescribed me clotrimazole cream and mikomaks pills to treat it.
My yeast infection was : red spots on penis head, peeling penis head, itching etc.

Now I have recently noticed that for example when I wake up my penis looks perfectly fine, but if I do masturbate even a little I can notice small pieces of skin (white) right underneeth my penis head. I am not circumcised and lately started worried if the condition will stay that way or not.
At that moment there is no redness or itching, just this small white pieces of skin.
My other sexual contacts except the one with my female friend were protected.
Also after I masturbate my skin becomes kind of dry and wrinkled. The next day or so becomes fine.
I have read that I should not use clotrimazole cream too often. I have used it like 4 months back for 2 weeks and 3 weeks ago for like 3-4 days.
My doctor also told me that if my penis head is dry I can use cream like cicalfate.
I have bought cicalfate regular cream but it is too thick and I just wanted a second opinion about my situation, because lately I started to worry...