Men's Health Community

Pink/skin colored cluster of bumps on penis shaft

Recently I have been masturbating a lot, I noticed a small cluster of bumps (no dimple, soft like my skin, no itch or blistering, no pain) just bumps that spread a little and then stopped. I’m scared it may be an std but I have no way of telling. Doctors are locked down and it looks nothing like I can find online. They are only on my shaft and there is nothing in them. Any help would be great.
Bumps can be many, many things, so these are just possibilities.

It could be genital warts. I don't know what risk factors you have, so I don't know what the chances of them being warts are, but if you have any risks, it's definitely a possibility.

They could be Fordyce spots, but those aren't usually a cluster like that just in one spot. Google them and see what you think. Those are oil glands and are under the skin.

It could be molluscum contagiosum, which is an STD, but probably not likely since you say they don't have a dimple.

It could also be irritation from masturbating a lot, though without redness or pain, I'd be surprised.

I can't tell you for sure what it is. Only a doctor can. I know lots of things are locked down in a lot of places, but you should be able to get care somewhere. If you're in the US, call your local health department and ask if they have any STD clinics open. Even if it isn't an STD, they are familiar with all the bumps.

If they aren't open, an urgent care should be able to help. They may require you to wear a mask, so be prepared for that.