Quiting testerone cold turkey

I am a 58 y/o Service Disabled Veteran.  For years I suffred PTSD and Depression. In 2006 my Testerone level was checked and I was found to be extremely low.  Over the years my amount of injections has changed and I was even put on Androgel for a period of time. I suffered a heart attack in August of 2013.   Note my body did not obsorb testerone thru my skin and injections are my only option.  Recently I had blood work  done and my RBC's where found to be unusually high.  I was advised to get off testerone so I quit cold turkey.  In doing so and about two weeks later my blood pressure is skyrocketing as well as my Pain level I have been dealing with for years.
If I recall this was what I experienced prior to be putting on  a testerone regiment. Extreme pain levels and extremely high blood pressure i.e. 170/110.  I take High Blood pressure meds but once again they seem to have nothing but negative side affects.  I am unable to exercise do to spinal injuries, 3 TBI's,  cervical and lumbar and surgery has been ordered but keeps getting cancelled do to blood work and blood pressure.  

Any help out here?

This discussion is related to Liver Levels.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest

You are reading content posted in the Men's Health Community