Men's Health Community

Red semen

Im a 15 year old. I recently notice that my semen turned red. Im really worried about this, no pain when i ejaculate or when i pee, no blood either. My question is do i really have to go to the doctor or can i just wait for it to cure by its self and my other question is, would it be something bad? I don't know how to tell my parents that my semen is red so they can take me to a doctor either. If anyone has any suggestions how to tell me it would be greatly thanked.
Namaste,

How do you know that there isn't any blood in your semen?

I think it's important that you see a doctor who can eliminate a physical problem or deal with an existing condition.

I suggest this because I have never encountered anyone who has had red semen before.

Jikan
Go to the forums section and find urology under the experts section and ask the urologist Dr;s that give answers on this site