Men's Health Community

Shaft ring too tight...worried

Used a rubber ring (the kind that just goes around the penis shaft) for erection quality but it was way too tight and very painful so I took it off as quickly as possible. Could intense squeezing like this for a minute cause any permanent damage? I didn't have any noticeable bruising or pain after and the doctor didn't see anything wrong but I am still worried. Any thoughts would be appreciated
Highly unlikely. ! minute is not really long for damage imho. Unless of course you have been experiencing any abnormalities since that maneuver.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi if you carry on you will do untold damage to your Penis , may not be able to repair , take care