Solo white bump on penis

Hello I have noticed an odd white dot on the circumcised part of my foreskin. I first noticed this back in November when I found out I had a wart on my right hand. I definitely touched my penis with the wart hand without knowing and am now worried. This mark has looked the same since November as I have been monitoring it.
The types of warts that affect your hands won't affect your penis. HPV, the virus that causes warts, has over 100 different strains, and some affect your feet, or your hands, or your genitals.

You can have different strains at the same time, though - it's pretty common. You could have a wart on your hand and a genital wart. Is there a reason you haven't seen the doctor?

Bumps can be so many different things that you need to see a doctor to know what it is. No one can tell you online what it is - only a doctor who examines you can.

You are reading content posted in the Men's Health Community