Men's Health Community

Ultrasound Results

My Dr recently sent me for an ultrasound of my scrotum.  I found a small pea sized lump on my left testicle that was of concern.  The ultasound came back without any findings on the left testicle, but an epididymal cyst on the head of the right.  This did not sit well with my Dr and I so he sent me for another US at another lab.  This one cam back rather detailed;
6 mm calculus in the right, 3 mm in the left, 2 epididymal cysts on the right 2 and 4 mm. 4 mm cyst on the head of the left epididymis...also within the head of the left epid there is a hypoechoic nodule 5 X 4 X 3 mm-possibly a seprmatocele. Plus bilateral hydroceles. The palpable mass on my left testicle that origionally had me going for US is the presence of vericoseles the largest being 2.5 mm.
Mr Dr called me with the results indicating that I do not have TC....what does this US mean?  What if anything do I need to do with this info?  I have since had a very heavy feeling in my right testicle with discomfort into my lower abdomen (not pain....just tugging)
Should I be concerned?