Aa
A
A
A
Close
Men's Health Community
13.8k Members

Ultrasound Results

My Dr recently sent me for an ultrasound of my scrotum.  I found a small pea sized lump on my left testicle that was of concern.  The ultasound came back without any findings on the left testicle, but an epididymal cyst on the head of the right.  This did not sit well with my Dr and I so he sent me for another US at another lab.  This one cam back rather detailed;
6 mm calculus in the right, 3 mm in the left, 2 epididymal cysts on the right 2 and 4 mm. 4 mm cyst on the head of the left epididymis...also within the head of the left epid there is a hypoechoic nodule 5 X 4 X 3 mm-possibly a seprmatocele. Plus bilateral hydroceles. The palpable mass on my left testicle that origionally had me going for US is the presence of vericoseles the largest being 2.5 mm.
Mr Dr called me with the results indicating that I do not have TC....what does this US mean?  What if anything do I need to do with this info?  I have since had a very heavy feeling in my right testicle with discomfort into my lower abdomen (not pain....just tugging)
Should I be concerned?
0 Responses
Top Men's Health Answerers
1622896 tn?1562364967
London, United Kingdom
139792 tn?1498585650
Indore, India
11369760 tn?1449504372
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Sean Cummings discusses which available erectile dysfunction treatments may have the best outcome for you
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
10 prostate cancer misconceptions debunked.