Men's Health Community

Vibration around penis head

I am having constant vibrations/ buzzings in and around my penis head. I am 36 years old. I am not exercising at the moment and i am drinking water a little (less than half liters per day). My weight is 70kg and my height is 170cm.
I am really worried of this vibration/trembling which occurs once in every couple of minutes for 2-3 seconds then fade away.
Anyone has found a solution yet for this symptom?
This can be caused by a lot of different things - a urinary tract infection, a pinched nerve, an enlarged prostate, dehydration.

The easiest thing to try is to drink more water - don't go over a liter a day, but try increasing it. Ease off any caffeine, alcohol, juices and carbonated drinks.

If you don't feel a big improvement in a couple of days, see your doctor.
Thank you, i will definitely start increasing my water intake to 1 liter or 1.5 liters per day. If it was a urinary tract infection, shall i take a normal antibiotic?
There are certain antibiotics that work for certain bacteria. Don't take an antibiotic unless you have been tested and the doctor can culture your urine to see which bacteria you have that's causing your infection, if you even have one. If you take the wrong one, and it doesn't work, and you need to see the doctor, it can mess up your testing later.

Don't drink more than a liter of water a day. Too much water can cause problems, too.
I used to experience this but it’s been a while. One guy says a back stretching exercise cured him overnight and another said it stopped after he found a 2” hair inside his penis — after he got a ** from his wife!  I swear on it. Good luck!