Men's Health Community

What doctor should I seek out? (PPP)

Hello! I've been dealing with Pearly Penile Papulae (PPP) for quite some time now, and I was merely wondering what type of doctor to seek out. Should I contact a dermatologist or just my regular doctor? My goal/objective is to have my Pearly Penile Papulae removed since surprisingly few people know about them, compared to how common they are - and I'm getting tired of having to reassure sexual partners they aren't genital warts. So since there aren't any natural ways of making them disappear, I'd like to have a doctor take a look at it. I live in a country with free healthcare  - and the fact that they mentally affect me pays the bill by itself, so there's no need to think about how dermatologists are more expensive than regular doctors. I merely want to know, who's the most suitable for the job! :)

Thanks in advance!
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi go to your Local Dr He/She will send you to the right Dept in the Nearest Hospital , Please update MedHelp how you got on  , Take care
Pearly penile papules are merely an anatomic variant.  Most sex partners don't even notice it.  Don't mess with them!  In France, they are known as "French Ticklers" and condoms were actually modeled to imitate those.  Messing with your glans penis is not adviseable.  It scars easily.  Just leave it alone.  If someone you met doesn't like PPP's, move on.