Men's Health Community
13.4k Members
Avatar universal

What doctor should I seek out? (PPP)

Hello! I've been dealing with Pearly Penile Papulae (PPP) for quite some time now, and I was merely wondering what type of doctor to seek out. Should I contact a dermatologist or just my regular doctor? My goal/objective is to have my Pearly Penile Papulae removed since surprisingly few people know about them, compared to how common they are - and I'm getting tired of having to reassure sexual partners they aren't genital warts. So since there aren't any natural ways of making them disappear, I'd like to have a doctor take a look at it. I live in a country with free healthcare  - and the fact that they mentally affect me pays the bill by itself, so there's no need to think about how dermatologists are more expensive than regular doctors. I merely want to know, who's the most suitable for the job! :)

Thanks in advance!
2 Responses
1622896 tn?1530732573
Hi go to your Local Dr He/She will send you to the right Dept in the Nearest Hospital , Please update MedHelp how you got on  , Take care
This response may contain graphic content.
Please or to view.
Top Men's Health Answerers
1622896 tn?1530732573
London, United Kingdom
139792 tn?1498589250
Indore, India
11369760 tn?1449507972
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Sean Cummings discusses which available erectile dysfunction treatments may have the best outcome for you
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
10 prostate cancer misconceptions debunked.