Men's Health Community

Why is my penis shaped oddly?

The title says it all. Within the past year or so, I've noticed a changed in the of my penis. From around an inch under the start of the head, on the under side, to the base of the head, there's like, an angle upward. It's much more of an angle than a curve to my eyes. It didn't use to be there either. I will admit, I do frequently masturbate. But I'm 20 and that isn't anything new to my life at all. It doesn't give me pain or anything, it just looks weird, especially since it didn't use to be there.
So, at your next physical or you can schedule to see a urologist now, show them.  You probably have peyronies disease.  This happens if say you have a trauma or injury or big bump to the penis (we all have them at some point) and then scar tissue begins to form.  It builds until the penis bends or curves.  https://www.webmd.com/men/peyronies-disease#1  Read through that and see if you think this matches your symptoms.  I am betting it does.