Men's Health Community

painful penis scar on frenulum

I some how got this white scar on my penis Frenulum on the side of it and its highly sensitive and can cause pain when I masturbate. Dose anyone know what caused this and what I can do to heal it?
Are you sure it's a scar and not something else?

If it is a scar, do you have a foreskin? Are you able to retract it? Does the scar going around the tip of your foreskin?

Have you torn your frenulum? That can cause scar tissue to grow.

You will need to see a doctor to know for sure what it is - no one can diagnose you online. Let us know what happens.

I have a foreskin, I can still retract my foreskin, the scar is white and is on the side of my frenulum its just very sensitive and can cause pain
You need to see a doctor. If you haven't torn anything to cause this, you need to find out what is causing the scar, and only a doctor who examines you can determine that.

Let us know!
Have you resolved it? I have the same condition.
Have you seen your doctor? That's what I advised franman to do. Anytime you get new symptoms - pain, sensitivity, skin changes, etc., it's your body's way of saying something is happening, and perhaps something is going wrong, and only a doctor who examines you can tell you that for sure.

I hope you go, and let us know what happens.