Avatar universal

penile adhesion

Hi I am 64 years old and for the last year have noticed the loose skin around the head of my penis has attached itself to the glans. This is now becoming more painful,  if I forcibly separate the skin it hurts and bleeds I am really embarrassed about going to see a doctor. I have self diagnosed this condition as penile adhesion...is there a cure and if so what is the procedure?
1 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
207091 tn?1337709493
You really need to see a doctor. I'm not sure why you'd be embarrassed because to your doctor, your penis is just another body part.

Also, you are 64. Have you had any prostate testing done or had any check ups?

There could be a number of reasons this is happening - bacterial or fungal infection, another skin condition, etc., and the cure for it depends on the cause. Only a doctor can tell you what the cause is. Please don't be embarrassed to go see a doctor.
Helpful - 0
thanks for the feedback auntiejessi.
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Men's Health Community

Top Men's Health Answerers
1622896 tn?1562364967
London, United Kingdom
139792 tn?1498585650
Indore, India
Avatar universal
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.