testicle mass, leaking, has hole

I have had a mass on the outside of my testicle, with white spots for over 10 years. I stepped wrong and my testicles got in a bind. Now the mass is 3times larger, there's a eraser size hole that's leaking yellow and clear puss, that smells really bad. If I squeeze it as much as I can stand there's thick white firm stuff comes out. I can't afford to go to doctor. Any ideas? Mass is red as a coca~cola can, and getting bigger daily.
    Unfortunately, there is no shortcut to consulting a urologist, the cyst may need to be removed to avoid further complications and added medical expenses.

Solace
Skippydk,

Please get some medical attention.  Even if you don't have money, go to the ER, or an Obama-care Clinic or something.  Tell them you just came from Mexico, and don't have a social, they will fix you up.  But please get help, this could get worst.

You are reading content posted in the Men's Health Community