urine leakage

I am a 32 year old male and have recently experienced considerable leakage of urine, from my penis, for about a minute or so afetr urinating.  Once I have urinated, I always shake my penis (as do most of us I am sure !), but urine still manages to seep out.  The problem is acutely embarassing, especially when wearing light coloured trousers; as the urine stains are pretty visible.
Hey man, same thing is happening here. Not as much as to wet my shorts, but usually a small amount will drip out randomly, like maybe once every other day. It will leave a blot the size of a US nickel in my underwear,,, I dont know why this is happening... I do drink a truck load of water everyday, so I certainly intake more than my fair share of water. But this thing that has been going on for a cpl of months now has got me worried.  Tiblu - has your problem gotten better or worse>? What have the docs told you? Get back to me and we an compare notes.
http://madman-jazib.blogspot.com/
If it keeps getting worse you can always try a Cunningham Clamp. It clamps on the penis so you don't drip.

You can find some here.

http://www.vitalitymedical.com/Catalog/Urinary-Supplies-152-.html

You are reading content posted in the Men's Health Community