Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

urine leakage

I am a 32 year old male and have recently experienced considerable leakage of urine, from my penis, for about a minute or so afetr urinating.  Once I have urinated, I always shake my penis (as do most of us I am sure !), but urine still manages to seep out.  The problem is acutely embarassing, especially when wearing light coloured trousers; as the urine stains are pretty visible.
3 Responses
941256 tn?1352957595
Hey man, same thing is happening here. Not as much as to wet my shorts, but usually a small amount will drip out randomly, like maybe once every other day. It will leave a blot the size of a US nickel in my underwear,,, I dont know why this is happening... I do drink a truck load of water everyday, so I certainly intake more than my fair share of water. But this thing that has been going on for a cpl of months now has got me worried.  Tiblu - has your problem gotten better or worse>? What have the docs told you? Get back to me and we an compare notes.
http://madman-jazib.blogspot.com/
If it keeps getting worse you can always try a Cunningham Clamp. It clamps on the penis so you don't drip.

You can find some here.

http://www.vitalitymedical.com/Catalog/Urinary-Supplies-152-.html
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Men's Health Community

Top Men's Health Answerers
1622896 tn?1562364967
London, United Kingdom
139792 tn?1498585650
Indore, India
11369760 tn?1449504372
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.
Sean Cummings discusses which available erectile dysfunction treatments may have the best outcome for you
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
10 prostate cancer misconceptions debunked.