Can't enjoy anything even after depression is gone

When I had depressions this was expected. But now that my depression is gone I thought this would go with it but it didn't. I don't enjoy things that I used to love. Like my work and gaming. This has cost me a few jobs so far. What is wrong with me?
Two possibilities.  Your depression isn't gone at all, as this is a sign of depression.  The second is that you're changing and are no longer in love with these things.  
Perhaps you need a bigger diversity of interests so you can jump from one to another when you please. Can you try a sport or two, and helping others is rewarding.
Gosh, I am so sorry to hear this.  I have noticed with my son who has severe depression that he doesn't want to do anything he normally likes as a symptom of his depression. When you say your depression is better, what are you basing that on?  Sometimes my son is sad, apathetic and symptomatic from his depression and sometimes he is numb and feels nothing. Both result in his not wanting to do anything.  Are you still working with a therapist?  I also am now a believer in DBT therapy.  My son and I do a one to two days a week of "opposite day".  Part of DBT therapy approach.  Opposite day is when you do the opposite of what you feel like. So, not wanting to game (if that is your thing you'd like to get back to)?  Then on Opposite day, you have to do it.  Whether you feel like it or not.  If you are withdrawing from people, on Opposite day, you have to connect with either messages to someone, talking to them or getting together. We only do opposite day two times a week right now so it's not overwhelming. But it helps my son get back to it. When he does the things he's not really wanting to, he is feeling better.  So, maybe you could try this too. https://www.mindfulnessmuse.com/dialectical-behavior-therapy/10-practical-examples-of-opposite-action-part-one
Psychologists use expressive arts therapy in many settings to help people explore difficult issues in their lives.
Art, music, and dance are forms of creative expression that can help you process and cope with emotional issues, including depression. Expressive therapy goes beyond traditional talk therapy. It focuses on creative outlets as a means of expression. This therapy can be especially helpful for people who find it difficult to talk about their thoughts and emotions.
Expressive therapy can include various forms of artistic expression. This can include:
• art
• music
• dance
• drama
• writing and storytelling
In expressive therapy, the therapist encourages you to use these arts to communicate about emotions and life events. These are often subjects that you may find difficult to put into words.
• art
• music
• dance
• drama
• writing and storytelling
https://www.healthline.com/health/depression/expressive-therapy#howit-works
Hi there. My son was inpatient for suicidal ideation with plan and intent (major depression, chronic anxiety and various other diagnosed mental health conditions). Art therapy was something he was introduced to at the hospital and he really connected with it. It helped him release emotion, found self discovery and gained self esteem from it. It is an excellent way to express one self.  He did many different things within the art area.  He particularly liked black out poetry and pastel painting which he found to be very soothing. With regards to music, he taught himself to play the guitar and plays very quiet, soothing music to himself.  (he taught himself to play last summer when his depression started before I was even aware what was going on.). I think this is a great article on the benefits of art therapy.  https://www.rtor.org/2018/07/10/benefits-of-art-therapy/  Thank you much for sharing this.
To get relief from depression i would suggest you to do some activities Expressive Therapy For Depression : http://www.healthline.com/health/depression/expressive-therapy#Overview1

You are reading content posted in the Mental Health Issues Community

15 signs that it’s more than just the blues
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Simple, drug-free tips to banish the blues.
A guide to 10 common phobias.
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
For many, mental health care is prohibitively expensive. Dr. Rebecca Resnik provides a guide on how to find free or reduced-fee treatment in your area