Mental Health Issues Community
143 Members

Is anyone married to a sociopath?

I think that I'm married to a sociopath. I feel like somewhere in him there really is love for me... We have a special connection... And I know that sounds cliche but I mean... When I'm having a strong emotion... He'll know. No matter where we are, he'll know. So anyway. I live him. I really do. But I have my own mental issues and I literally can't handle the way he acts towards me sometimes. But then other times he'll be so sweet and understanding. Is anyone else married to a sociopath?? How do you handle it?
15 signs that it’s more than just the blues
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Simple, drug-free tips to banish the blues.
A guide to 10 common phobias.
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
For many, mental health care is prohibitively expensive. Dr. Rebecca Resnik provides a guide on how to find free or reduced-fee treatment in your area