Hello. I'm not sure where to post this so I'll just post it here. I've been having many different symptoms for years now. It slowly started in 2014, I've had plenty of tests done and everything came back good, nothing wrong, but I still felt terrible. I stopped going to the doctor because I thought maybe I could just live with it.
Recently I feel like my symptoms have gotten worse and its really affecting my life, my work, relationships, everything! and its really bringing me down.
Here are my symptoms:
- Off balance, unsteady like I'm going to fall over (not dizzy)
- Feeling like I'm swaying or moving when I'm not
- Head feels like its moving side to side when its really not
- Head feels heavy, and "fuzzy" or "cloudy" (its hard to explain
- Headaches and neck pain that lasts for hours
- All kinds of ringing, buzzing and wooshing in ears
- Sensitive to noise and light
- Ears and head feel full
- Eyes always feel tired
- Always tired and no energy, I feel like I have a hard time to get out of bed, I always have to be laying down
- When move my head the unsteadiness feels worse
I have so many symptoms and its so annoying to deal with and I know I annoy my family with how I feel. I hate not being able to go out and do fun things. I can't do anything. I'm tired of feeling like this.
Forgot to mention, I was given Betahistine for the dizziness/unsteadiness and pills for iron. I've also been taking gravol for over 2 years.
I'm so sorry that this is all over the place and its alot. I just want to see if there's anyone out there that feels like this or knows what it could be.
I have an mri and neurologist appt coming up.
Thanks in advance