Migraines and Headaches Community

Strong Headache when I stand up

I've had some weird symptoms this week. First, an hour after I ate at a restaurant, I started feeling nauseous and had to leave for home. I had a fever, chills, sweats, headaches, and the nausea for four days and it has finally went away. I contributed all to food poisoning because the burger didn't taste right and I was sick an hour later. However, I was finally feeling good about being better today and now I've noticed the weird headaches haven't went away and have gotten worse. Every time I stand up or bend over or try to be productive they almost cripple me for a few seconds. It's making it hard to get anything done. It's really beginning to worry me as I haven't dealt with this before. I've been trying to drink plenty and I've ate good today. I just don''t know what else could be causing this.
How are you? What other symptoms are present?  The headache could be due to sinus headache ( associated with bending over) or exertion headache that may occur with both passive or active exertions including changes of position, coughing, bowel movement and even exercise. If this persists, it is best that you have this checked by your doctor or be referred to a neurologist for proper evaluation. Additional diagnostic tests may also be done including imaging studies. Take care and do keep us posted.