Migraines and Headaches Community

Vision Is Blurry

i am 35 yrs old and for the last week i have had blurry vision, it is in my left eye only and it normally comes with a pain above the eye, Has anyone experienced this b4 and can anyone tell me what this is. Thanks so very much..
Hello Dear,
There could be many reasons for blurry vision with eye pain like-
Refractive eye conditions  like Myopia,Near-sightedness ,Presbyopia,Far-sightedness ,Uncorrected vision disorder ,Wrong eyeglasses,Eye irritation ,Dry eyes
Eye conditions  like iritis ,temporal arteritis,migraine,neuralgia etc.It is difficult to find the cause without any investigations.
If the symptoms worsen you should consult an ophthalmologist .
Best