Migraines and Headaches Community

throbbing head while standing to walk

I have been having a throbbing head when I rise to stand and walk from a sitting position..  The throb lasts for several minutes.  The throb is strong so that I can't walk.  I have to let it subside.  There really isn't any pain other than the throb and I notice that my hearing gets muffled.  If I sit down the throbbing stops; but if I stand up the throbs starts again.  I do drink enough water and take vitamins.  What can cause this condition?  Thanks.
Hi, please do consult doctor; this could be due to autonomic neuropathy, space occupying lesion in brain, carotid lesion, vestibulopathy etc. Please get yourself investigated, blood pressure in sitting and supine position should be checked.