Migraines and Headaches Community

want some help

The past two months almost daily ive had a sharp head ach on the left side behind my ear and eye i cant even lay on the left side of my head due to tenderness i even see glitter and feel sick to my stomach nothing is helping any suggestions
How are you? Does the pain you feel intermittent or constant? Do you have history of head trauma? This could be due to primary headaches like migraine and cluster headache. Migraine headaches present with one-sided headache which are often associated with aura symptoms such as visual disturbances, nausea, vomiting and even numbness in arm or leg. Warning symptoms subside then followed by severe pain. Cluster headache, on the other hand, presents with pain in the vicinity of the eye, tearing of eye, nose congestion, and flushing of face. Pain frequently develops during sleep and may last for several hours. rest, ice packs, avoidance of triggers and prescription medications may help provide relief. There is a headache tracker in the forum that may help. If it persists, have this evaluated by your doctor for proper  evaluation. Take care and regards.