Migraineurs Support Community
209 Members

migraine with aura but no migraine?

I've been through alot since June 2014.  Long story short after seeing 2 ENTs and 3 neurologists ( first 2 suspected MS, and the last one was specialized in movement disorders) I got diagnosed as having non epileptic seizures due to migraines.  Told migraines can cause the leisons I have on my MRIs so that was normal and even though I have an aura then a non epileptic seizure and not have a headache is due to migraines.  Ive have a few bad headaches but none Id consider a migraine. Question is how can a migraine cause a non epileptic seizure without any headaches? Thanks, criddybuggin
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.