Multiple Sclerosis Community

Sydney GP recommendations; *urgent request*

Is anyone here from Sydney?

I'm in need of a recommendation for a GP as I haven't been able to see anyone at all for almost a year due to being house bound.

I'd prefer a doctor who specialises in or enjoys dealing with complex and chronic illnesses. I would probably need someone willing to negotiate home visits, which would be most convenient for a doctor who practises from the inner city, eastern suburbs or inner west (possibly lower north shore too).

Thank you very much for your help.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi and welcome,

Unfortunately there are less than a handful of Australian community members still active, and we are all from different states, non being in Sydney.......sorry!

It might be worth contacting your local MS society or even one of the disability organisations, to see if they have any recommendations to suit your needs. Last resort I suppose would be going through the medical clinics in the yellow pages and seeing if they have a house calling GP or if they know of anyone who does.

Cheers..........JJ