Multiple Sclerosis Community

university professor

how to book for a surgery at dr zamboni hospital in order to treat multiple sclerosis?

Hi layla385.

You can do a search for dr zanboni hospital to get contact and other important information regarding CCSVI treatment.
I am assuming this is what you have in mind.

Earlier I attempted to send you the link before your post got moved to the MS community, but I forgot that we are not allowed to send links of other
sites or groups according to medhelp forum rules. So it was removed.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Wishing you well.
Niko
Layla, welcome. My understanding is dr. Zamboanga is not doing any ccsvi procedures at this time.  The procedure is being studied and recently the US FDA issued a warning to patients and doctors about the procedure and the risks.

There is a lot not known about CCSVI but it is being studied.  You can always google ccsvi and you will find lots of places who are willing to take your money.  Please proceed with caution.