Neurology Community

Can Neuralgia been waken by intubation or pressure

My mum had surgery almost two years ago of the repair of the hernia and just after the surgery she started having pain and horrible ache from her neck to the ear, tongue, teeth and under the eye all on the right side..

She never had any problems before . Never complained about that before and had quiet a few surgeries and never had that problem been intubated..

They keep saying it is a coincidence ? But I strongly believe that Doctors don't stabe themself in the back..

I also believe it happened because the anaesthetist had a lot of problem intubating.

What do you think?