Neurology Community

Headache tinnitus and stomach issues

For 1.5 years, I have had a low intensity headache and tinnitus, 24/7.  This dull but light headache is along side both sides of my head on the outside.  The ringing in my ears is a constant pitch.  I went to an ENT doctor who gave me a clean bill of health for my hearing.   This is non-debilitating but very irritating.  I also have digestive issues that manifests as stomach discomfort, exacerbated by alcohol consumption.  Over 10 years ago, I was diagnosed with C6/7 stenosis which caused numbness in some fingers.  I underwent physical therapy that relieved the numbness.  Since March, my GI specialist is treating me for leaky gut with ginger tea, turmeric, bromelain, DGL. Omega 3 and the FODMAP diet.  I have discontinued using alcohol since March.  The symptoms have not really changed in 5 months, so I am reaching out.  It feels somehow that the slight pain in the middle of my backbone is connected to my digestive issues.  I am under a fair amount of stress.  Any thoughts on what might be causing these symptoms?
so mANY THINGS CAUSE it  medication , caffine , sugar , salt , asprin  ibuprofen . check all your meds side effects and see....