I'm an active 43 year old male in reasonably good health. In the past few months I've begun to have a couple of concerning symptoms which are starting to worry me. I've summarised the symptoms below. Can anyone offer me some help or guidance as to what these symptoms might signify?
1. Weakness in arms and legs, mostly in forearms and hands with a feeling of stiffness and loss of dexterity
2. Tremor in left hand and in fingers
3. Twitching muscles across shoulders, in back and in arms, which continue during sleep
4. Tingling, crawling feeling in scalp with sensation of pulse in head
5. Deterioration in vision with loss of focus in left eye
6. Dizziness, sensation of being off-balance
7. Weak swallow
8. Stiff neck, neck cracking
9. Irregular heartbeat
10. Intermittent breathlessness
11. Brain fog, cognitive slowness
I spoke to my doctor who suggested that it may be stress or labyrinthitis but I've had no neurological investigations.
I'd be grateful for any help/guidance/advice.