Neurology Community

It started with a headache...

Hi, I am a 21 yo male. About 2.5 weeks ago, I had a 5 second pain in my right temple. The best way to explain it is to say it was like 3 pulses; a moderately painful pulse, a very painful pulse, and then a very very painful pulse, and then it was gone. I didn't think of it much at the moment, but it happened again later that day, and then happened routinely every day, sometime 5 times an hour. I also noticed around this time a stiff jaw and a stiff neck, and I also was being woken up every hour or so at night when I was sleeping. 5 days after the first symptom, I saw my doctor who directed me to the ER. I got a CT scan, blood work, flu check, and an LP. They all came back normal, so I was discharged without a real explanation of what was ailing me.

Anyway, since then I have noticed a relief in the severity of the headaches, but I still get them on occasion. But I have also started to notice other things. I have been experiencing nightmares, irrational feelings, and brain fog. Also, I have been feeling abnormal tingling and numbness in various parts of my body, primarily my head, upper back/neck, arms, and left leg. Twice in four nights I was awoken by a pinched-nerve like feeling in my forearm to my thumb, index, and middle finger. It feels like it is asleep, but persist for up to 20 minutes. It doesn't hurt, but it is quite uncomfortable. The first time it happened it was in my right arm and the second time was in my left arm. Both times it was immediately follows by tingling in my left leg. I also still am unable to sleep through the night.

Lastly, I have also found out (or believe I have) that I have partial facial paralysis. That is to say I can't raise my right elbow, my right lip, or little things like that. It is unilateral on the right side. But I also notice twitching under my left eye and above my left lip when I touch or put my face in a certain way. I believe this has been going on for 2 or so years, but I didn't realize it was a real medical condition until I was discharged from the hospital.

I have been taking Adderall for awhile now (years). I have not been back to the doctor since.

Can someone give me some useful information and/or help? Should I see a doctor again? Last time I got no help at all, but did get a $5000 bill, so I'd like to know if this is something serious enough to go back for.

Thanks.
I forgot to add that I have been experiencing some vertigo, minor visual distortions (I sometimes have to blink and look away a couple times, otherwise something's can look blurry; I have 20/20 vision), and sometimes in the morning I feel mildly nauseous, but it doesn't last very long, and is usually gone in an hour.