Neurology Community

Need help reading my sit down MRI ?

I received a Sit down MRI couple weeks ago i have been i sever pain for 10 years i have had two L5 - S1 Lumbar fusion. first one got a factor in it and was getting severe right hip leg and foot pain then started on the left side as well i was getting pains in both legs on top and bottom when my legs are propped up on the recliner it made my calf and knee ache and then you put the weight of a lap top and pain to the top of my leg and all together back legs makes my ankles hurt. i am wondering if my second surgery i had went bad and there was malpractice did it damage my back permanently or is it just the way it is or was it like this before the last and it just did not fix the issue and is my MRI Show anything that i should be worried and need quick attention. I can read these a little by Google the words then piecing them together. but there is some things i am just not sure could anyone help me read this and tell me what it says

The conus ends at T12-L1 and appears normal in caliber and signal over the caudal 7 mm included on the field-of-view. No L1-L4 pars defect. No bone marrow abnormal increased STIR signal.

T11-12 through L1-2: Normal-appearing disc spaces and foramina.

L2-3: Normal disc height with mild desiccation. Mild circumferential bulge. Intervertebral foramina appear normal in caliber.

L3-4: Normal appearing disc space and foramina.

L4-5: Mild disc space narrowing with desiccation at the anterior interspace. 6 mm grade 1 anterolisthesis. Mild circumferential bulge and central shallow protrusion/extrusion up to 5 mm AP x 15 mm RL x 15.5 mm craniocaudad. This causes a mild ventral extradural impression upon an otherwise normal caliber thecal sac. Mild foraminal narrowing without exiting L4 root impingement. Moderate facet degenerative change. Laminectomy with the thecal sac pouched out posteriorly.

L5-S1: Moderate disc space narrowing with desiccation. 5 mm retrolisthesis. Mild circumferential bulge with central punctate enhancing annular tear or scar. Laminectomy with the thecal sac pouched out posteriorly. Transpedicular screw and rod fixation with metal artifact obscuring the posterior elements and limiting assessment for fusion versus nonfusion. Mild foraminal narrowing without exiting L5 root impingement. No descending S1 root impingement.

IMPRESSION:

1. L5-S1 posterior fusion procedure with metal artifact limiting assessment for fusion versus nonfusion. Disc degeneration and grade 1 retrolisthesis. No exiting L5 or descending S1 root impingement. Myelogram and post myelogram CT may be helpful to assess for fusion versus nonfusion if clinically indicated. Appearance is similar to previous.

2. L4-5 mild disc degeneration, grade 1 anterolisthesis from moderate facet DJD, and mild circumferential bulge, but no descending L5 or exiting L4 root impingement with decompressive laminectomy. Disc degeneration and anterolisthesis are substantially worse on current upright MRI than previous when there was no anterolisthesis on supine MRI.

Any help is great and helpful