Neurology Community
45k Members

Quick wave of numbness throughout my head

I'm curious if anyone can shed some lit.  I'm currently being treated for a sinus infection and about half way through treatment.  My ears are still full some day and I am taking Pantanse (antihistamine nose spray).  Hs anyone experience a quick wave of numbness in their head?
I can still talk and move my facial muscles.  Sometimes it starts in the back of my head and moves around to e side.  Sometimes at the top of my head.

It starts suddenly and ends suddenly.  Usually lasting no longer then 30 seconds.

Could is be sinus?

I have had numerous MRIs and Other various tests throughout the years.  Nothing the last two years.

Any thoughts?

How are you?  What were the medications prescribed? If there is no history of  head trauma, then the symptoms may indeed be due to sinus issues or from primary headaches such as migraine,  tension or ice pick headaches that usually occur for short periods of time. If it persists, it is best that you have this checked by your attending physician for proper evaluation. Take care and do keep us posted.