Neurology Community

dizziness when I turn my head

I get dizziness linked to neck movements - very mild and last less than 10-15 seconds. Have some pain in the back of my head. There is a constant heaviness in the head.

Am seeing my doctor next week but wanted to get some views on whether this could be Vertebrobasilar Circulatory Disorders.

Any views ?
Most common cause of short-lived vertigo when turning the head is Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo, caused by small crystals within the inner ear becoming misaligned.  A handful of doctors are good at treating this condition in the office with a relatively simple physical maneuver procedure.  Most ENT's know how to take care of this, some neurologists, and a few generalists. Good Luck! http://advancedentpc.com/other-disorders/vertigo-dizziness/