"It has been found that 4 out of 5 people in the US (or 80%) are deficient in magnesium. If you are experiencing 2 or 3 of the following symptoms, you probably are one of them.
- heart palpitations, heart arrhythmias
- chest tightness
- urinary spasms
- menstrual cramps, premenstrual irritability
- difficulty swallowing, a feeling of a lump in the throat
- light sensitivity, loud noise sensitivity
- high blood pressure
- numbness, tingling, zips, zaps and other vibratory sensations
- being uptight or prone to temper
- muscle twitches, soreness, cramps, spasms, tension, tightness
- back aches, neck pain
- headaches, migraines
- jaw joint problems
- needing to sigh a lot, unable to take a deep breath
- leg spasms, charlie horses, restless leg syndrome
- anxiety, panic attacks
Excerpt from "How to Fix Heart Palpitations or Irregular Heart Beat" by Best Magnesium Citrate
This is very True Red_Star! I have low magnesium, and I take supplements! I have muscle twitching all over too , and Anxiety also! And heart arrhythmia, bad menstural cramps too. Have you had your magnesium checked? If not, it wouldn't hurt to mention that to the doctor! Take care sweetie!
Well so far my thyroid is fine , kidneys is fine, no inflammaton in system, my vitamins or should i say B vitamins is fine, CBC is fine, but Calcium is high . Some days better than others but still having problems. i still have lots of other symptoms thats to much to list here. but am keeping a journal of this.